We respect your privacy
At Room For Roots, we’re commited to handling your personal data responsibily, and being 100% transparent about how we use, store, collect and share your data. We also recognise your right to request access to your data – should you wish to do so, please email email@example.com.
We operate within the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
What data do we collect?
- Customer data submitted whilst placing an order, including:
- Email address
- Billing & shipping addresses
- Information about the device and browser you are using, including in some cases your public IP address.
- Cookies collected as you browse the site (more information below).
How do we use your data?
Any information you give us when placing an order will be used primarily to send you your order. We will also contact you via email to confirm your order, and let you know when it’s on its way to you.
We also use your data to show you products we think you might be interested in, by using cookies.
If you have subscribed to our email marketing, we will use your email address to send you updates about our products, discounts, and any other news we think you’ll like.
As a small growing business, we may export data to analyse it from time to time to learn more about our cusomers. We do this so we can learn how to improve the business, and provide the best service possible to you, our visitors.
We have appropriate measures in place to keep all of your data fully secure.
Do you send data to any third party services?
The short answer is yes, we do. We use several tools & platforms to manage your data and advertise to you, including:
- Mailchimp (this is how we send you emails)
- Stripe (we use this to take payments)
- Google Analytics (this allows us to analyse user behaviour on our website)
- Facebook & Instagram (we advertise through Facebook & Instagram)
Room For Roots runs on HTTPS, meaning your data is securely transmitted to these services.
We also pass on your details to our courier service if you make an order with us.
We never sell your data to any third party services.