Returns & Refund Policy
Our returns policy
We get it, sometimes the pot you order isn’t quite right for what you had in mind.
In the unlikely case you want to return your pot in exchange for a refund, we just ask that you:
- Return the pot(s) to us within 28 days.
- The pot(s) you are returning must be in good condition.
- Where possible, please return the pot(s) to us in the same packaging they turned up in. If you choose to return the pot to us in different packaging, you must ensure that it is well wrapped and protected. We will not process a refund if the pot has clearly not been packaged well. See our return tips here.
Our refunds policy
Refunds will be issued within 7 working days.
Please note that once we issue the refund, it can take up to 3 working days for the money to be seen back in your bank account depending on your bank!
Refunds can only be issued once the pot(s) have returned safely to us, and we can see that you have sensibly packaged the item(s).
My pot was broken or damaged, what do I do?
We put a lot of effort and care into picking and packing your pots, but unfortunately sometimes with the nature of our fragile products, they might get a bit damaged (or sometimes a lot damaged!) when they’re making their way to you.
If this happens to be the case, you just need to let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order, and we’ll either send you a full refund or send out a replacement within 3 working days – just let us know which you prefer.
How to return a pot
If you’re returning an undamaged pot, you can use your preferred courier, but we ask that you take as much care with wrapping the pot as we did when we sent it to you.
Where possible, we reccomend to reuse the packaging we provided if it’s still in good condition, but if you choose to package the item yourself, we ask that:
- You wrap your pot with at least 2 layers of bubblewrap.
- If your container is a bit roomy for the pot, please pad out the box with additional packaging (again, feel free to reuse this from any other parcels you receive!)
- You send the pot in an approproately sized box, that is seeled and secure.
Inside the package don’t forget to include:
- Your full name
- The email address you used when purchasing the pot
- Your address
Where to address your return:
Room For Roots,
PLATF9RM, Floor 5 & 6, Tower Point,
44 North Rd,
Please note, if you do not follow these steps we cannot guarantee a full refund.